EXECUTIVE LEADERSHIP PROGRAMME OXFORD, 2023
The Oxford Institute Executive Leadership Summer School offers you the
opportunity to unlock your leadership potential, align your outlook with visionary
leaders, and overcome the challenges in an increasingly changing business environment.
Our two-week executive programme focuses on the challenges facing the next
generation of business leaders and explores the most appropriate and practical
solutions. It is an ideal opportunity to take a step back, consider the bigger picture,and begin to develop solutions that will be necessary for many decades to come.
Our program ensures that you are a leader, not an observer. Through case studies,
lectures, and workshops you will gain the strength, tools and insight to solve your
most challenging problems.
You will be engaging in a range of mesmerizing experiences that entails:
1. Debating experience at the prestigious Oxford Union 2. Dinning experience at
historic dining halls at the University of Oxford
2. Networking sessions, interaction with people in UK tech and business hubs
3. Visits to BMW facility and Oxford University incubator
4. Punting experience in the English Countryside
5. Tours of the historical Oxford city
St Anne’s College, University of Oxford
Key Dates and Fee
Dates: 30th July – 11th Aug 2023
Fee: £4,999 GBP
The fee covers airport transportation, accommodation, food and dining, excursions,
tuition fee and study materials.