FEE & KEY DATES
Oxford - University Camp
End Date: 13 Aug 2021
Application Deadline: 31 May 2021
The Fee includes the following:
– Tuition Fee for the lectures, tutorials, study materials and other study sessions delivered during the Summer Program
– Debating (at the Oxford Union Debating Chamber), projects, Career counselling and other academic activities
– Sports, study excursions, day trips (to London/Blenheim Palace), entertainment (Movie nights, Live Concert etc.) and picnics in and around Oxford
– Accommodation in the form of a room is provided to every student for the duration of the programme.
– Breakfast, lunch and dinner (including formal dinner at Oxford University’s magnificent Dining Halls) during the duration of the course
– Transfers to and from the Airport
1) Non-residential option (with reduced fee) may also be available for the local students or in exceptional circumstances for international students at our discretion. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you think you will not require accommodation. We do however recommend staying at the campus throughout the course as this is essential to fully appreciate the Oxford Experience.
Group discounts may be available for five or more students applying together. Please contact our local representative or email us on email@example.com for details.
The fee can be transferred to our Bank Account using the following details:
Bank Name: Barclays Bank
Account Name: Oxford Summer Program Sort Code: 20-08-64
Account Number: 33914798
Swift Code: BARCGB22
Branch Corn Market Street, Oxford.
Other Methods of Payment
Online Payment using our website
Payment in cash to our Overseas Student Advisers
Teachers and Counselor Training at the University of Oxford
Start Date: Sunday, 1st Aug 2021
End Date: Friday, 13th Aug 2021
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for further information*